Francais Monseiur

I am in a super sized hotel room in Gatineau Quebec. I am here for a national church planting conference. They hold these every 2 years across Canada.

I went to the last one in Toronto. This is where I really got to know some of the leaders and proponents of church planting in my denomination.

This time I have brought 3 other people from Urban Sanctuary: Amy, Spencer and Brent are all here to catch the vision.

Should be a good time: Ed Stetzer and Alan Hirsch are both here.

Will keep you posted.

Trauma on the flight: The overly make-upped flight attendent dropped a bottle of water on my tray. A can of coke and 2 cups of coffee were all over my jeans, socks and shoes.

Now this was inconvenient, but what irked me was her sort of nonchalant attitude about it - like this sort of thing always happens. She got me some soda water and some cloths -but dude I was soaked.

So I went into the washroom and changed my jeans and socks - which was an acrobatic feat in itself.

She never even offered me drinks to make up for the ones that were absorbing into the denim of my jeans.

Nice start to the trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls