Banff Day 2

We moved to the hotel where the conference is. This is a hotel that looks like a castle - it is very nice and have a great spa and pool.

Going to the spa is just about the most relaxing thing a person can do.
I was laying in the mineral pool and I really felt God telling me it is ok to rest.

I find that we live very driven lives - we are driven to perform, succeed and achieve. I live with that pressure almost daily.

Last week was very tiring with three major events put on.

This time away couldn't have come at a better time. I'm trying to stay away from e-mail and facebook - but it is HARD!!!

Rest - anyways, like I said, sometimes we need to pull back and let our shoulders droop, and escape the driving pull of our culture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls