Changes


Sophia and me.

Writing my blog is usually the last thing I do before going to bed. Unfortunately, I have been soooo tired lately that I have been going to bed before having time to write on this thing.

So now I'm going to try to write in the mornings.

This week: lot of admin. stuff related to the church.

Finished "imitation of christ" which was very very good.

Started on a Brueggemann book - Brueggemann is someone I consider a mentor to the emergent church - some may consider him liberal. He provides an excellent corrective to contemporary americanized evangelicalism.

Preparing for a couple of advent services coming up.

Comments

Asha said…
My niece is soooooooo cute... I can't wait to see her (and all of you!) in a couple of weeks!

p.s. the photo title says "Flea and me".

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls