Banff Day 5

I know - we missed day 4 - sorry.

Today I got to meet with Eddie Gibbs in a small group setting. It was cool - especially to hear older pastors of established churches reflect on the missional church.

Our denomination is definitely veering in the missional direction -which is exciting for me as Urban Sanctuary is definitely developing as a missional community.

I had the afternoon off, so we headed into the town for some window shopping. I met up with an old Alliance bible school buddy of mine: James Wheeler. James is an associate pastor at an Alliance church in Calgary.

Confession -tonight Felicia and I went on a date together. (We missed the session).

I have sort of worked out my spacebar issues - but you notice the big gaps - the spacebar stays stuck until I start typing the next word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls