Banff Day 3

My spacebar button is screwed up -I think all the sticky liquids i have spilled onit have finally wtecked itcompletely - which is why this lookslike adam wrote it.

The pastor's conference started tonight. Eddie Gibbs spoke-Eddieis oneoftheforemost authorities ontheemergent/missional churchinthe world. Ihaveheard andmethimbefore -fantastic guy.

My mom ishere -IpickedherupinCalgary -shehasgraciosuly volunteered to dochildcare forusagain thisyear. Her room adjoins ours-buthers isquitepalataial! Itishuge andhasway moreamenities thenours!!! butshedeserves it.

This post isstarting tolooklikesomethingoutofaDouglas coupland novel.

I'll try tofix thespacebar.

Comments

stew wakeman said…
your sticky spacebar made me laugh.

thanksforthatineeded to laugh...

blessings,
stewart

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls