Is this English?



In one of today's classes, I did a listening exercise, using the Bob Dylan song "If you see her, say hello", off of Blood on the Tracks. As most of you know, Dylan has a very nasaly unique voice.

I started playing the song, and one of my favourite students, Ahmed, looked up and asked "What language is this?" It was soooo funny!!!

So it rained tonight - this is hands down the worst summer in the 6 years we have been living here.

I am excited about my sermon for this Sunday - it is coming along together quite well - I have done all my research and notes, and am now writing it. The commentaries were not much help, as I am only preaching on 3 verses - not much they can add, to what I've already uncovered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls