"40"

Yesterday was a bit hairy. Preached at a church in Port Moody. I preached on Psalm 40:1-3, which U2 recorded as a song. The church was doing a summer series on the Psalms, so I chose that one.

It went well. The couple that invited me are John and Andrea Rose - they used to go to First Baptist, and knew me from there. They are hands down the nicest couple that I know - so genuine and kind.

Came back - had a nap, and then prepped for our service. Cam Roxburgh was speaking - he spoke very well - very encouraging of what we are trying to do.

Also - Alpha may be popping up in my future, through what seems to be a divine turn of events. Will keep you posted.

Rained again today - typical for the Summer of 2007.

DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE DISTURBIA - it is horrible!!! It starts off as a bad teen romantic comedy and then morphs into an even worse horror thriller - it well may be one of the worst films I have ever seen.

Other bad movies I have seen:
Beloved
Da Vinci Code

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Santosh!

Miss seeing you on a regular basis.

Sounds like everything is going well.

Praying for you and your community!

Scott Cripps
Jessie Cherian said…
Happy Birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)