You say its your birthday

Well, I turned 37 today - ONE STEP CLOSER TO KNOWING...

Time is so relentless in its pursuit of us. What was I doing when I was 16, 22, 30?

Felicia surprised me at the school with a cake! It was really nice of her. I shared it with the other teachers and my students - it was really fun.

Then we went to Lombardo's for pizza, which was also fun.

I was reflecting tonight on what I hope to accomplish this year. I would just like to be found faithful in what God has called me to be:

a good husband
a good father
a good pastor
an innovator in ministry
an effective communicator
an evangelist

If I can stay faithful to what He has called me to, then it will be a good year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls