6:42

I start teaching tomorrow - PRAY FOR ME. Well, I only have one class - but on Wed. I enter the full teaching schedule.

I teach from 9-1 from M-F. But will probably get to the school at 8 to prepare. I teach 4 classes a day, 5 days a week which works out to 20 different lessons/week!

I thought this was supposed to be part-time!

Had a nice time at the jazz festival - Welches, Delgados and Brent were there. We gave free bottles of water to the people working at the booths there, which was nice of us. I hope we can continue to do acts of kindness in our community - blessed to be a blessing.

I am currently putting together a sermon series for the summer - will probably go over the core values and vision/mission of the church. Thinking of trying to pull all the church planters in Vancouver together for monthly meetings to pray and encourage each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls