Transition

So - I am sort of settling into this pattern of being an ESL teacher. It's ok - I haven't really gotten to know any of the other teachers yet - but it's coming.

There are a lot of great things about living in Vancouver: mountains, ocean, great restaurants, good concerts, professional football and hockey, close proximity to Seattle, Whistler and Victoria, etc.

But I think on of my all time favourite things is biking through some of the trails in Stanley Park - you make a turn off of the seawall and all of a sudden you are in the middle of this pristine forest. I usually take my headphones and just enjoy the silence and beauty of the surroundings.

Anyways - not much else to jot down on here.

Comments

Tyrone said…
Santosh!
I'm listening to Actung Baby, and for some reason was thinking of you. Since I'm in your old home town now, I wondered whatever happened to you. Now I know father, teacher and pastor?
Karen and I along with Kayla (12), Tiess (10) and Layne (7) are at Lawson Heights Alliance and mostly loving it. Talk to me!
Anonymous said…
IS this Tyrone Mackenzie? - Look me up on facebook there's lots of details there. I am a pastor of a new church plant in downtown Vancouver. I also teach ESL 20 hrs./week to help pay the bills.

2 kids - Adam, 2 and Sophia - 3 mths.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls