Clean it up



Urban Sanctuary will be cleaning up the beach at 7:30 tomorrow morning. The fireworks were tonight, and there is usually a ton of garbage left behind.

And since the garbage collectors are on site, it is up to volunteers to clean up.

This is a great way to serve and love our community.

I called up a couple of businesses - Starbucks is donating coffee and IGA is donating muffins and garbage bags, so when we are done we are going to have a light breakfast on the beach. Should be awesome.

Felicia bought me some clothes for my birthday - a dressy shirt from Banana Republic, a tie from Mexx and pants from the Gap. All on sale. The pants were $20! A particularly good deal.

Well I should catch some zzzzz's - I have to be up in about 6 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls