runfrostbaby


Laughing

Ran my 6th Sun Run this morning. This is one of my high-lights of the year. Ran it in 1 hour, which was 10 minutes slower then I had wanted, but still pretty good for virtually no training.

Mom came in last night - she is hear to help out w. the baby - WHICH ARRIVES TOMORROW AT 8 AM VIA C-SECTION!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you Sophia Ninan.

Spent the day at a series of meeting with Michael Frost. Frost wrote THE BEST book EVER on the missional church: The Shaping of Things To Come. I have read 10 books on the emergent/missional church and this one is head and shoulders above all the others. If you are at all interested in the future of the church in the west, you have to read this book.

Our leadership team is reading it together, and are loving it.

Frost was gold - lots of food for thought, and good interaction around table discussions. I only wish it had been better publicized - seemed a lot of pastors were missing.

Comments

Jessie Cherian said…
I pray all goes well and look forward to pictures of little Sophia Ninan.
ajt said…
Oh my, it's 8:30! Perhaps Sophia has arrived! Thinking of you all this morning...

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls