Books



I have inherited this crazy book buying gene from my Father. Ever since I can remember we have had a lot of books in our home - I mean A LOT - like a full library. When my Dad hits Regent bookstore, it's like a gambler hitting Vegas - they should put his picture up in there.

My dad probably has 6 or 7 COMPLETE Commentary sets of the Bible. His library would be the envy of most pastors.

I realize I have way too many books, so I have started purging. I'm trying to sell some of the better titles, and I am giving away the rest.

I am also in the process of re-arranging all my books - there is actually going to be some kind of semblance to order to all these books.

I just glanced over at my shelves - MAN I HAVE A LOT OF BOOKS.

Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton is one of my favorite books of all time. Indeed, this book and Mere Christianity re-affirmed my faith to me, when I was going through a tough time.

Chesterton had a unique way of flipping things on their head - seeing things from totally different perspective - pure genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls