4 hours


This is my church - I mean my ENTIRE church:
Urban Sanctuary - 16 adults + 4 kids = 20 saints.

Felicia gave me a rare gift today - an afternoon out.
Usually I spend Monday afternoons caching a matinee, then reading in a coffee shop, or shopping.

This has been my first one since Sophia.

In turn, Felicia gets a similar time out this week.

I went and saw "The Lookout" - it was pretty good. Jeff Daniels is in it.

Then I picked up a DVD, then headed down to the Irish Heather for a pint. The Heather is my favorite pub in Vancouver.

At the movie, one of my dreams ALMOST came true. I go to a lot of obscure films, and I usually go during the day. Consequently, there is usually only a handful of people in the theater.

I've always fantasized about being the ONLY PERSON in the theatre during a film - pretending it was a special screening JUST FOR ME.

Well, for 2 trailers, my fantasy seemed to becoming reality.... and then some middle aged couple ambled in and ruined everything.

Comments

ajt said…
Look at your church! Love it.

And I'm loving all the pics of the kids...Adam has such an expressive face!

I, too, love the Irish Heather. It's such a great spot.
Santosh said…
Andrea - Can you send me your contact info at santoshninan@yahoo.com?

your # and e-mail

thanks,

sn
Anonymous said…
Finally I have made it to your blog again after a long absence - it's the babies of course. Sophia is beautiful, and Adam seems so big now beside her. What a wonderful family you have Santosh. Come visit again when you need an outing. Jeanette
Anonymous said…
...and Felicia of course. Jeanette

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls