Facebook and Hockey





Hockey first - The Canucks won tonight. I am honestly surprised, but pleased. My prediction had been Dallas 2-1 in OT, but Vancouver pulled it together. It got pretty gnarly in the 3rd pd. Luongo who is by far one of the best goalies ever, made the best save I have ever seen tonight. The puck was just traveling so fast. It is almost 2 hours after the game and I can still hear revelers screaming and honking their joy at our victory. I wonder what Granville is going to look like tonight.

Anyways - we face Anaheim on Wednesday for the conference final - I am now officially a Canucks fan - I plan on buying some sort of indication of my support this week - a t-shirt or hat or something, and probably a sleeper for Sophia. Adam already has a t-shirt.

Facebook - Someone invited me to join this thing. I'm in and hooked - this thing is amazing - a great way of keeping in touch with people.

Had our book-club tonight. 15 people off of Craigslist had indicated interest, but only 1 confirmed that she was coming - and she didn't show!!! so, it was just me and Caroline. Oh well - things can only get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls