The Wall


ADAM CAN SEE YOU.




I recommend you check out my friend John Santic's site - Toward Hope. John and I had lunch today. He works for this big software company headquartered across from our apartment. John has one of those amazing miracle type testimonies that those of us who grew up in the faith are always jealous of - somehow my 5 yr. old conversion through the Vacation Bible School power evangelists seems pale in comparison.

John is a thoughtful blogger - again check him out.

Every once in awhile we run into one of those days where we are less then fully productive. Today was my turn. I had a fitful sleep and ended up sleep walking through the day. Sitting at my desk I would find myself spacing out, gazing off at .... nothing. I did manage to do some work, but I'm guessing my output was around 70% of what it should have been.

Iphone - go to apple.com and check out the video presentation of Steve jobs unveiling that thing. Those mac geeks are having a religious experience!!! I'd love to get one, but not for $500 - I'll stick with my crappy siemens cel-phone.

Also - I have changed the comment settings - you no longer need to be a registered user. I had added the registered user thing - cuz I was getting slammed by a bunch of anonymous folks a few months ago - my fragile ego was crumbling from their barbs.

Comments

Missional Jerry said…
I enjoy Johns blog as well

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls