Junk Food

Mira and Adam go on a walk.


I'm on a diet because I'm fat.

I've been pretty good so far.

But then today Felicia said she wanted to go to Memphis Blues Barb-b-q. You can not be on a diet in that place. Fatty ribs, pulled pork, cornbread - that is not diet food.

Well, my wife is pregnant, so to be a good husband we went there. And..... I fell off the wagon.

I'll just work out for 5 hours tomorrow and it should all even out.

Holed up at home today, finishing up my sermon.

My brain is fried - I think cuz of all that fatty food.

Comments

Jamie said…
I have committed to getting healthy too. Christmas knocked me off the wagon. Let's do it, bro!

Peace,
Jamie
www.emergentvoyageurs.blog.com
Joel M-E said…
I hear your pain... I am not the 155 I was when I finished high school.... or when I got married. Something should be done about this.... The solution is to reduce food intake, and/or exercise.... the downside is I need to take action.
Stu said…
Greetings Santosh - Happy New Year from B'fast. A kind soul recently visited my blog telling me all about the new miracle pill 'Hoodia' and the more impressively named, 'Pure Hoodia Gordonii' - Now you can have perfect abs and probably the perfect life and visit Memphis blue as often as you please - what are you waiting for?

stu
Santosh said…
Kwaja? Nice handle - What the heck does it mean? I believe we keep growing - just wider, instead of taller.

Hoodia, huh?

Stu - someone from Belfast who lives in Vancouver e-mailed me about coming to first@night. Her name is Lesley-Ann Wilson

(I'm going to sound like a real American here)

Do you know her?

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls