Left Calf


(Abigail Breslin as Olive in "Little Miss Sunshine).

I went for a run yesterday - first time since injuring my left calf in the half marathon. The run went well - I iced after.

Saw Little Miss Sunshine - this is the greatest film of the year. The lead character is played by an actress called Abigail Breslin - she was the cute kid in Signs. Abigail attended our church a few years ago when her older brother - Spencer was filming "Santa Clause 2" - Spencer is an actor who has been in a lot of Disney films (Cat in the Hat, Shaggy Dog, etc)

Abigail, Spencer and their mom attended First. Both Spencer and Abigail were involved in the children's ministry. Spencer sang on Easter Sunday with the kids choir waving Palm Fronds.

I didn't recognize Abigail in this new role - she looks much different then any other role she has ever had. She is amazing in this film.

Reading "Organic Church" - I like the basic thrust of it - take Christ to where people are at - don't wait for them to come to us. The author uses some cheezy jokes that kind of bug me though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls