Checking In


Adam and his awesome fore-hand at last week's tennis camp.

I've enjoyed Craig's spirited comments on Rambo and religious and cultural perspectives on homosexuality. For those of who don't know, Craig is a fine fellow who runs an excellent video store in downtown Vancouver called the Screening Room. He is also a sometimes actor and scuba diver! He and Morgaine are long time friends that I enjoy bumping into from time to time - something I will certainly miss as we move East to Port Moody.

Speaking of Port Moody, we had a nice service this morning. Numbers were quite low, due to summa time and all. But 22 people stayed after to pray for the church, which was quite encouraging.

The week ahead looks like a lot of study time - I'm trying to outline my next 6 sermons and put together a study guide for the church to use. It'll be a lot of work, but I'm looking forward to it.

Adam is in another day camp next week, so my mornings will be kinda quiet, except for Sophia wandering in and pulling down all the books off of my bookshelf.

Weather has been amazing lately, which I'm grateful for.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Santosh,

Thanks for the kind words and lovely description. You left out 'lapsed Mennonite', but I prefer 'secular Mennonite' anyway.

I will also miss our conversations. Good thing this blogosphere thingy is around...

peace, c.

p.s. That's a good-looking forehand!
Santosh said…
I could have added part time crime buster too.

sn

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls