Adam's big adventure



Adam and dental care - a perfect match!


Adam went to his first dental appointment. It was with a pediatric dentist - Dr. Patton. Dr. Patton actually helped found the Christian Medical and Dental Society, which my Dad is currently the president of.

I first met Dr. Patton at First Baptist and we became fast friends. He was always very supportive and encouraging to me.

Adam did great - he is always quite well behaved in these situations - getting his hair cut or seeing the doctor.

Today I had the kids as Felicia worked. Adam and I were taking turns playing doctor. He asked me what was wrong. I said I have headaches. So, Adam placed the stethoscope on my head, and asked "Is there anything in there?" The kid is golden - get him an HBO comedy special!

I laughed for a solid minute and then confessed, "Not really".

It was a great moment that I shall never forget.

Also - working on my first sermon - "The purpose of the church, within the context of the Kingdom of God".

I hope there's something in there.

Comments

Nancy Jean said…
haha. that is a great story!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls