My favorite Huxtable


We used to have the exact same umbrella, but it blew up.

I went to the video store to rent Lars and the Real Girl, which was a pretty interesting movie. Huddled in the corner on a cel phone, wearing a Fedora and a heavily fringed purse was none other then my favorite Huxtable.... Lisa Bonet!

Her husband and kid were also in the store, although I have no idea who he is, except that he looks like Johnny Depp.... or is trying to look like Johnny Depp.

Lisa Bonet is very small. A bit bigger then her 11 mth. old kid, but that's about it. I managed a feeble smile at her husband, but he managed to stare right through me. I don't think it helped matters much that Adam was in a stroller, wearing crocs and his pajamas and repeatedly saying "Lollipop". Aahhhh... my chances at having a Hollywood celebrity friend again thwarted!

Comments

nick said…
"Bonet gave birth on July 23, 2007, to her second child, daughter Lola Iolani Momoa. This is her first child with Jason Momoa, an actor noted for his roles in the television shows Baywatch and Stargate Atlantis"

The Stargate thing is why I assume they are in Vancouver...
Anonymous said…
I think 'noted' for a role in Baywatch says it all...

Just in case you run into her again, you might make fast friends with Lisa by calling her by her legal name that she's had since 1995, Lilakoi Moon. Then if you could pull off a really cool yoga move, you'd slip inside the inner circle for sure! Oh the doors that would open to you as Lilakoi's new BFF!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls