MY BIKE!!!


Yesterday I went for a bike ride around Stanley Park. This is one of my favourite things to do in Vancouver. From our apt. I go north on Cambie, left on Georgia - this takes me from one end of downtown to the other end, turn right on Denman, this leads me to the famous Seawall.

I then follow the Seawall all the way around Stanley Park, under the Lion's Gate Bridge, enjoying the views of the ocean and the North Shore Mountain, past Third Beach, 2nd Beach, crowded English Bay, Sunset Beach - where we've baptized 3 people from Urban Sanctuary, and then ending up back in Yaletown. The whole ride takes about an hour - I'm going to try to do it daily to try to keep the weight off - I think it'll work, if I didn't like the junk food so much.

Seriously - I am in love with bad stuff - KFC, Mcdonalds, do-nuts, Dairy Queen, pizza, gelato. Anything bad is good for me.

Between the biking and the calories, I am sad to say I think the calories will win.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A friend of mine once commented "if a furnace is hot enough, it'll burn anything". So eat away... just keep biking!
p.s. I am a competitive athlete and my favourite food? Cake!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls