U2 3D


U2 at the premier of U23D at the Sundance Film Festival.

This is basically the greatest movie ever made. It was so unbelievable - you get within inches of the band and the 3D effects just put it over the top. I told my Dad I'm going to see a 3-D movie. He said "They still make those? I saw them when I was a teenager in India." Yep, they still make them. If you have an Imax theater in your town, I highly recommend going to see it.

Busy, busy day. Meetings from Kitsilano to downtown Vancouver. And, I saw the Chiro doctor for an "adjustment". He went over all these tests they did - my x-rays show that my posture is slightly better then the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He said that eventually the nerves can't take it anymore and start screaming and causing my back to go nuts.

So, he wants me to come in for "adjustments" 3 times a week. Each "adjustment" costs $35, so basically I'm going to pay $420 for 1 month of treatment, which is roughly $420 more then I plan on spending. I think I'm just going to get Adam to walk on my back a few times a day.

Our extended health care doesn't cover "exotic" alternative medicine like chiropractics, acupuncture or energy healing. Just good old "pop-a-pill" or "cut you open" Western medicine.

I'm loving the "quotation marks" tonight.

Also - my chiro. doc has got the best posture of any human being I've ever seen. I was so ashamed of my warped back. I kept trying to sit straighter while we were talking. I don't think I fooled him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls