Mobile Office

I have a beautiful home office with floor to ceiling windows, which overlooks Yaletown. But, now that Adam's idea of fun is climbing on me, I need to start working away from home.

I now work at the Starbucks in the Pivotal building - 1/2 a block from our apt. I also go to the top floor of the Library - the special collections floor - its so special I never see anyone else up there except Library staff.

It's working out well, I have internet and my cel phone - everything I need.

I am preaching through 1 peter - my last sermon was on ch. 1:13-25 - I think by the end of this series, I should have enough material to write a book. It would cover all the themes in the letter - especially the identity of believers - the purposes of the new community and the engagement of the new community w. the surrounding culture.

I have done a fair bit of writing for various publications - with some decent editing, I think I could be better. Also the blog is now reaching a whopping 100 hits/day which is gratifying.

Tomorrow , is going to be a fine line between 3 meetings, polishing off the sermon and some long term strategic planning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls