Adam dressed up and my movie scene


In response to the 2 posts from yesterday - yes Adam looks quite cute. Although when he is in his "grown up" clothes he does tend to push his weight around and give us condescending looks. Often he is better dressed then the rest of us.

One time in Holt Renfrew I put this $300 Ralph Lauren blazer on him and let him run free. This blazer was pink/pastel plaid and looked more like what an elderly Miami retiree should be wearing while lawn bowling over Mojito's. Adam ran around Holt Renfrew much to the delight of the upper crust people shopping and working there. I hope it injected a little joy into their otherwise sterile lives.

Had lunch with a new guy from first@night. I wanted to take him to this El Salvadorian restaurant on Commercial, but it was closed - so we went to a Caribbean place. I had the jerk chicken which was downright tasty.

The owner sort of roamed around and made little snide comments at us - like "coke - we don't have coke!"

They are shooting a movie called "The Battle in Seattle" around the corner from our apt. It is about the WTO meetings in Seattle in 1999 - this is when a bunch of protestors were gassed and stuff.

On the street by our place there were tanks, police in riot gear and a bunch of "protestors". I watched one take - they had smoke machines releasing "gas" into the air. I was pretty close to the action and might even appear in the movie! I'm the guy in sunglasses and a ski jacket showing absolutely no reaction to the tear gas, as everyone else around me is dropping like flies. I am ..... super human.

Bible study tonight - but first I have to delude myself into thinking I am healthy by going for a work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls