more of the jetlag

it is 3:50 a.m. - i still got me some jet-lag. the conference is over and i am now in birmingham england with dr. martin robinson (togetherinmission.org). super nice couple - dylan fans too!

the conference is over and i am decompressing. i believe god re-affirmed my calling to vancouver to be a part of His work there. i also believe that i need to challenge first@night to commit themselves to being missional in their approach to church and life.

i also want a holy boldness for god to "go where no man (or woman) has gone before".

sandy mller - nicky gumbel's pastor of alpha fame prayed for me when i went forward for prayer. he prayed that i would recieve a new mantle of authority and that i would know that god chose me because he loved me.

god has chosen YOU because he loves YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls