Last day and night


In 16 hours I will be on the first of 2 flights home. Dublin-London-Vancouver. Can't wait to get home to Cambie St. and Flea and little Adam. I arrive tomorrow afternoon so hopefully I will be able to play a lot w. Adam.

Thoughts:

-God is alive and well in the United Kingdom
-U.K. is WAY more secular then Canada
-we need fresh expressions of the church that will engage the post-modern culture we live in
-the guys that I work with on Church Health and Planting are truly fantastic
-2 weeks is a LONG time to be away from home (i think its my limit actually)
-the Holy Spirit helps me to resist evil - actually transforms my desire and behaviour
-Jesus is the main thing and all that matters

Today I did all my shopping. Gifts for everyone back home. Tonight I'm hanging out with the son of someone I visited in London. He's taking me to a service at his church called CORE (picture above) which is supposed to be the "happening" church in Dublin. I'll be able to go out with the pastor after who is quite well known in emergent circles, so that's cool.

going to pack up so i will be ready to leave at 6 tomorrow morning.

"I was born in the soul of misery,
never had me a name.
They just gave me the # when I was young."
-13 by Johnny Cash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls