Dublin Post


It's 9 AM. I am in Dublin, staying with my sister-in-law's family - the Sinnotts. They are very nice and have made me feel right at home. I read my Bible in a room that has a large window that overlooks their beautiful garden. I also drank tea - I feel like I am living in some Victorian tale, like I should be writing this post on parchment with a quill pen.

There is an old folkm song that was resurrected in the Coen brothers film O Brother Where Art Thou? The song is "I am a man of constant sorrow". I feel like I am a man of constant motion. Here is a saummary of my travels:

London England
Cork Ireland
London Englad
Sheffield England
Birmingham England
London England
Dublin Ireland
London England

I was never in one town more then 3 days.

Yesterday on the flight over to Dublin I fell asleep. When I woke up I knew I was on a plane but had forgoten where I was going. Not until they announced "Welcome to Dublin" did I figure it out.

Today - hang around city center. Lunch with Dan. Then he is going to take me around to a few places in the afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls