4th time around

this is my 4th time to update - all the other times i have been interrupted by life. sitting in my home office - my glass box in the sky - looking over yaletown people walking in and out of clothing stores, hair salons, restaurants and coffee shops.

and me? i sit here w. commentaries on the book of genesis - trying to write something from this ancient text that can connect w. my ipod/latte/rollerblade friends. the struggle continues.

life and ministry continues on at a clip pace. one of my fave things right now is to listen to podcasts on my ipod - i listen to rick mckinley from imago dei inportland, erwin mcmanus from mosiac in los angeles, ravi zacharias and a series of interviews w. miroslov volf - who seems to be my new favourite thinker.

vold says that the theology he does is theology for the people - it is applicable. if the emergent types want to dirch systematic theology for this, then i'm all for it. but if they want to ditch systematic theology for ..... nothing, then i'm worried.

"he not busy being born is busy dying" - bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls