Fulfilled

Sophia reaching for her father.

Nice Father's Day. I spent most of the day cleaning up my office and unpacking. Got an Ironman watch for being a Father - nice.

Had a good church business meeting tonight, as Urban Sanctuary starts to transition into a Ninan-less future. Some reps from the Canadian Baptist denomination were there to listen and ask questions. Looks like some good ideas for the future are starting to emerge. It will be interesting to see where God directs this small community of His.

As for me, I left the meeting feeling fulfilled. Various people shared what Urban Sanctuary had meant to them in the past. It was very touching to hear some of the quieter people share some significant growth in their lives through the ministry of the church. It was like God was letting me see some of the fruit I had not seen in the past.

Came home, bought a sub from Subway, rented Great Debaters and settled in for a nice end to a nice day.

I think I used nice too much in this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls