My broken face

I was chewing my nails today, when I felt a crack. I looked down and one of my front teeth was cracked in half. Such is the power of my finger-nails.

I now look like I should be brewing my own ale in a cave somewhere.

I was shopping on Robson today, trying not to open my mouth and scare off all the posh folks.

Day of phone calls: Edmonton, Calgary (twice) and Regina.

Not much else to report. Going to the dentist tomorrow, so I can rejoin the undisfigured part of the human race.

Comments

ajt said…
Where's the picture?

(happy reconstruction!)
Santosh said…
Do you want nightmares for the rest of your life? Trust me, you don't want to see this.

Sophia keeps staring at me funny.
Jeff Logan said…
The people have spoken...we want pictures. Give the masses what they want.

Power to the people!!!

(I used to work in a nursing home and tried to talk the director of care to let me take the 'stages of gangrene' poster with me when I moved away for some post-grad schooling - so I may not really be representative of the people)

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls