I am so with it


Making some profound missiological insight at the coffeeshop/church. Or maybe just wondering if a slurpee would be a good idea right now.

So, today I had my first on-line video conference, which made me feel very up to date, like I work for Wired magazine or something. The thing is, the guy I video conferenced with was local! He wasn't in Sweden, he was in Burnaby, which sort of made the whole thing a little less exotic.

If you have skype and a web-cam, let's chat.

My parents sent me an e-mail saying they were leaving for the Dominican Republic tomorrow - no pre-warning - they just up and left - very Kerouacian of them - IN THE AIR, instead of ON THE ROAD.

Comments

Stu said…
Did you get Urban Sanctuary lanyards made?
Santosh said…
LOL. The cafe owner gave me the only keys he had to the front door - I was terrified I would lose them, so I wore them all night, except when I preached, because I thought it would be funny.
Nancy Jean said…
my parents booked tickets for cancun yesterday, and i'm taking them to the airport in an hour...what gives? A and L should have planned their spontaneity with my folks!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls