The Age of Obama

My poor parents and sister's family. While Saskatchewan struggled through -20 weather today, Vancouver was a balmy +12 with bright sunshine.

I had 3 seperate meetings with guys named John, Paul and Stephen. With names like that, I felt like I was in the 1st C., although I don't think there were any Santosh's in the early church, at least until Thomas got to India.

Barack Obama - looks like he's got the Democratic nomination locked up. He won Wisconsin tonight, which I think means he has won 11 states in a row. Hillary will be licking her wounds and trying to think of some miracle strategy to pull her back on top. I don't even think uber-charismatic Bill can help her now.

On the Republican side of things, McCain has got the nomination locked. I'm trying to figure out what Huckabee is thinking at this point - he is so far back. Huckabee was my fave - at this point I think I would go with Obama. McCain is not a true conservative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls