Summa time

Sophia - mad, Adam - glad, Dad - also glad

After class, we loaded up the kids and hit the beach. Adam collected his shells.

There was a nice playground where Adam could go down the slide and occasionally ask me if I'm ok.

At noon today I was on the roof of my building! A friend from church is a window washer, and he happened to be working today and let me up there - it was pretty crazy.

My brain is pretty fried from school.

The dilemma - Our apt. faces South West - so we get tons of sun every night because our walls are floor to ceiling windows. So it gets really hot in the summer, consequently we often keep our windows wide open. The people living in the apt. below us smoke and burn incense - and the smoke comes into our apt. - and it stinks.

So, do I wheeze my way through life, or sweat? Right now, I choose to sweat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls