End of the road



Watched the Canucks/Ducks game tonight - what a drag. After all the hyped up run to the Cup, we are out.

On Tuesday Mark invited me to the game - my first playoff game!!!

I know Ravi Zacharias has a book called "Recapture the Wonder", where he talks about having a child like wonder and excitement for the world.

Well - I certainly had that on Tuesday - it was just so exciting. Mark has amazing seats, and I totally saw the 2nd Canucks goal, right in front of me.

Then, Mark somehow got us into a private box suite! Man - that was amazing. It was like a little living room, w. 8 stadium seats in front. There was a full bar and all kinds of food. I kept thinking "I don't belong here".

Anyways Vancouver blew a 2-0 lead to lose that game, and are now out of the series. What a drag.

When does football start?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls