Tagged



Ok, John, Kate and now Andrea have all tagged me - so I bite. I will list 6 things that are odd about me. But sorry, I am not going to tag another 6 people - call me grumpy.

1. I have seen every Woody Allen film. Even the recent ones that are not that great. (Scoop, Melinda and Melinda, etc.)

2. I think being a long-haul trucker would have been pretty cool. It's just a neat lifestyle - cb's, truck stops, etc.

3. I am a Johnny Cash fan.

4. I once used the women's washroom at the Earls in saskatoon, because someone told me that the washrooms were like the ones on Ally McBeal - unisex. They're not.

5. When I was 17, I spoke at our denomination's general assembly. A fire alarm went off just before I was supossed to speak - I thought God was burning the place down, so I wouldn't have to speak.

6. I lived in the 4 Seasons hotel in Vancouver for a week when I was 13. I was with my dad at a conference. He was in meetings all day. I became friends with the cleaning staff and spent my days walking around Pacific Center Mall. It is odd to now walk that same mall and remember back to that interesting week in my life.

Maurice Vellacot - that name conjures up all kinds of memories. My parents were hosting some kind of fund raiser for this conservative evanglical think tank in Ottawa. There were all sorts of interesting people floating into the house. Warren leaned over and said "I feel like I'm in a Woody allen movie." At that exact moment a Catholic Priest entered the room, confirming Warren's observation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls