sick days


so both flea and i are under the weather. i spent 2 hours in bed yesterday aft.

feeling better today. went in for a key meeting with our sr. pastor, another pastor and the head of church planting for my denomination to discuss the future of first@night after may.

it looks like the church is unable to come up with any more funds for after may - but if i find other funding they may allow me to continue to have an office and for us to use pinder.

the rebel in me wants to go it alone but i know its better to maintain a healthy mutual relationship with fbc.

big news - i have entered the ipod nation. my nano arrived today and i spent most of the afternoon loading it w. songs.

ahhhh - my materialistic consumer needs have been met as my soul continues to erode. pray for me.

heading off to keats island for a retreat w. the rest of the pastors tomorrow. should be interesting.

blessings

sn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls