intuition

had some good encouragement from some local folks and other friends on the net - thank you. starting to look at the may cutoff as more of a transition of the ministry, rather then the end of it. in the most simple terms first baptist can not afford to fund this particular ministry. i think they still support the ministry in spirit but just can not materially underwrite it anymore.

so what does this mean - it means we find funding from other sources. we keep going - we keep growing. we find a new locale - we find a new church that will partner with us and has the means to support us financially - we find a group of churches with a vision for downtown.

the possibilities are endless - my prayer and hope is that god is guiding us into what will someday a great testimony.

my spirits are high! i get despondent if i choose to mull over it so i choose the high road instead. had a good lunch with yawo today - he's a good guy.

got my haircut - my stylist said she would come on sunday! pray for elizabeth - she came to alpha once but didn't continue with it.

you people are my friends.

"sometimes you can only learn to swim when you start to drown"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Santosh,

To see wisdom unfold is like watching hair grow. It takes time. Your ministry is growing.

Your funding like your hair may be cut too, but your faith, your trust, your hope and belief in the unseen is growing.

I am looking forward to seeing you show off your new summer look! you will be a fine faith fashion model, foxy husband for Felicia and fabulous father for Adam too!

Hey, I must be serious. I actually signed my name to this comment!

Peace brutha,

Scott

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls