sick day

called in sick today - dang flu bringing me down. i discovered i still had some work at the office so i went in anyway in the afternoon.

also went to the doc. got my prescription renewed.

i am working on a short message based on the text, "where your treasure is, there your heart is also." been wondering where my treasure is:

family, ministry, reading

but all of it is subjected under the reign of God. my life's ambition is to extend his kingdom.

then again my heart gets drawn off the spiritual into the physical - the struggle paul complains about in romans. advertizements, pretty girls, rich people all make me want the wrong thing. time alone w. god, playing w. my boy, in the company of my friends - these things bring me back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls