Why me?


Cute walk.


My stupid router is acting up again. I keep going off-line, and when I'm on-line, its super-slow. ARGHHH!!!!

We had our "Home Opener" today, which is an event where we invited the community to our church to check it out. We had a free barbecue after.

Note - I am now writing this a day later because the internet kept going out. I spent 30 minutes w. Ronald from Delhi who led me out of the wireless wilderness.

Home Opener - lower numbers then expected, but we still had a great time.

Been dealing w. all kinds of craziness lately - this too shall pass. Saw "Burn Before Reading". More Coen brothers craziness. Good, but not great. But good for the Coen brothers is better then most others.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is classic Linksys/Mac incompatibility. We are saving for an Mac Airport, as we have the same issue.
Asha said…
LOVE that photo. I miss those kids :o(
ReverendKathryn said…
This is the sweetest photo. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)