imix


Top 10 played songs on my itunes player:

1. New Slang - The Shins - Catchy song w. weird lyrics.
2. Devils' Right Hand - Johnny Cash - Another catchy song by one of my favorite artists of all time.
3. Girl in the War - Josh Ritter - Saw this guy on Letterman and thought he was swell.
4. Miracle Drug - U2
5. Sometimes you can't make it on your own - U2
6. I Will Follow - U2
7. Vertigo - U2
8. Love and Peace or Else - U2
9. City of Blinding Lights - U2
10. One Step Closer - U2

(5 more U2 songs are numbers 11-15)

All the U2 songs, except for Follow, are off of Atomic Bomb, which is simply a fantastic album.

Comments

Stu said…
Interesting list. You aren't joking when you describe yourself as a "rabid U2 fan!" I just did an 'inspired by Santosh' post. Lots of In Rainbows for me.
Jessie Cherian said…
I quite 'New Slang' too. I like most of the Garden State soundtrack. Had never paid attention to the lyrics before.. just checked them out.. pretty weird!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls