Prodigal Blogger

I can't believer its been almost 2 weeks since my last post.

What's been happening?

My friend wrote a book and its really good. I am going to order a few copies for some friends.

I've been involved with all kinds of delicate ministerial/leadership matters. I have come to the conclusion that leading a church is sort of like being on the end of a plank all by yourself, doing acrobatic manouevers which allow a variety of balls to stay in the air. There's no one else out there. A few people come running out and either help or don't help - but mainly you're on your own out there.

I've been running.

The owners of the house we are renting came home briefly before heading overseas to Cambridge. We had an awesome time hanging out with them.

My parents left for China, where my dad is teaching at the University of Shanghai for a month.

I preached 2 sermons on Exodus chapters 1 and 2.

We started a Young Adults Bible Study in our home.

Felicia started a Mom's group also in our home.

I hope to post more often from now on.

All apologies my beloved readers.

Comments

Derek Vreeland said…
Hey Prodigal Blogger! You author friend has a copy signed and ready to be mailed today. It has been ready since last Friday, but he hasn't shipped it yet and for that he apologizes!

Derek

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)