imix2


Ok - here's another list. But w. 10 different artists, instead of U2 dominating the stats.

Shins, Cash, Ritter, and then...

4. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley. Big hit last year. Catchy. Odd band, though.
5. Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep.
6. Harry's Game - Clannad - This is an amazing song that appeared on the Patriot Games soundtrack - very haunting.
7. Everything in its right Place - Radiohead. This makes it up there because I used it in concert w. an a/v presentation on the passion of christ.
8. Love Sick - Dylan. "I'm walking through streets that are dead.... I'm sick of love." Need I say more?
9. Lovers In a Dangerous Time - Barenaked Ladies. The only re-make that is better then the original (by Bruce Cockburn). The video is very Canadian.
10. Lord of the Starfields - Bruce Cockburn. I think this song is about his conversion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)