Hi


My son - no comment.

I am still alive. My problem is that posting on here is the last thing I do every-day. And this past week, I've been too tired to come into my office and write something witty, interesting and life changing.

This coming week looks no better, as Adam and I have to leave every morning at 7:30-8:00 to be in Port Moody for his day camp at 9:00. I am teaching Mon- Wed. I'm kinda intimidated, as I've never really taught little kids before. We'll see.

Speaking of "we'll see", Adam's birthday is coming up. Instead of getting gifts, we are asking the kids to bring toys that we are sending to an orphanage in India that my parents set up. I was explaining how the kids won't give him presents, but Mom and Dad would. When Adam heard that the kids wouldn't be bringing him gifts, he looked very serious, and said, "We'll see."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls