Children and Internet Tennis Dating

Today, we kicked off our church's day camp. We have 50 kids registered, which is by far the biggest day camp of the 5 that Adam is attending this year.

I am speaking today and Wed. The kids are aged 3-12, which is a pretty broad range of ages to try to keep focused. But, it went ok. I was actually surprised w. how smoothly everything went.

I go back Wed. and Friday -giving me Tuesday and Thursday to work on other church business.

Beautiful weather lately. So, I have been so desperate to play tennis, that I actually posted on Craigs List under "activity partners". I got 4 people reply, and I sort of felt like I was internet dating. It was 3 guys and one married woman, which I thought was kinda wierd. Felicia and I agreed I could play her, w. the whole family present.

I have my first game tomorrow afternoon with a guy named Michael. We even exchanged cel numbers and physical descriptions! Hilarious.

Will tell you how the "date" goes tomorrow.

Comments

Joel M-E said…
Too bad you aren't in Edmonton, I would play you. I got a new racket for my birthday (in Feb) and haven't used it yet. Too many other things popping up. This will will allow me to retire my old racket that was used many times to beat you 20+ years ago. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls