Answered Prayer

Every Sunday after church we invite people to come to the front to pray about any concerns they have - personal or corporate.

Last Sunday, I shared about how I was starting to feel pressure, because we had not yet found renters for our home. Later that afternoon, I ran into a friend who used to be in a Bible Study in our apartment. He is a realtor. I told him anout our situation - he said, no problem, I'll get you a renter.

I said, uh, ok.

Between Mon. and Tuesday he showed the apt. 5 times and secured us a renter today - signed lease and damage deposit!!!! I am so grateful!!!

I still can't believe it - we had hired this big name property management company - they got us one showing in 10 days. We were very disappointed with them - terrible service as well.

We canceled our contract w. them (and lost a little money, as well). But, at least now we are guaranteed renters for the next 12 months!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls