parasite

i have gotten the little parasite that adam has had the last couple of days. i am sick to my stomach and weak and tired. this sucks.

i spent most of the day loafing around the house being grouchy. the first day i can have a morning coffee (after lent) and i can't have my coffee because it would upset my stomach anymore.

i hate any kind of sickness. been reading in 1 timothy last week. it is interesting that in paul's instructions for elders and deacons, henever mentions women - its always men. now i'm egalitarian in my views of women in mininstry, but this is causing me to sit up and notice - need to unpack this a bit more.

pray for me - i want to be able to go into work tomorrow.

sn

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying! (I left a couple of emails for you regarding our failed phone connection. I hope I didn't frustrate you with the difficulty finding me)

Peace,
Jamie

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)