9N



above pic - adam filling some big shoes

staff meeting - continuing to battle the demons that threaten to bring us down but sunday's coming. weeks that i do not have to prepare a sermon are much less stressful - today i picked up all the stuff on my side desk to start to sort through. i have a ton of material form this conference that i was at back in novemebr that i need to go through.

did e-mails and phone calls as well. had a good lunch w. chris polachic, my campus crusade buddy who is quite thoughtful. batted around emergent/ministry/theological stuff until we were satisfied. chris and his lovely wife gretchen are moving to edmonton to become campus directors of the u of a. pray for them.

went to get dale's painting framed - ok, i had no freaking clue that framing is SO EXPENSIVE!!!! dale GAVE me this painting - as in it cost me nothing. now it is costing me upwards of $300 to get it framed!!! - that sucker better be bullet proof and be able to make me a latte.

tomorrow - back to back to back meetings with the people. also getting my haircut at a hair cutting school - its cheap! will post a pic of my new locks tomorrow.

everything will be alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)