long day at the office

this irritating cold virus keeps threatening to take me down. so far i've been able to keep it at bay with lots of water.

today we had a leaders meeting of first@night. it was at greg and laura's who treated us to some delicious belgian waffles - mmmmm i love me some waffles! we got quite a bit done.

after, i went into my office to finish off my sermon - church was totally empty. it took me from 2-5 to flesh out the body of the sermon. i'm going to try something new tomorrow. i'm going to preach from off of my laptop - i can see the text quite clearly on this bright screen. i just hope i can scroll down ok - i think i'll use the mouse.

then tonight i had a about an hour with everyone before felicia went to work. had a really fun time playing with adam - he just radiates joy.

i had thought of taking him to stanley park tomorrow but there are no buses that can fit the stroller on that go there - do we need a car?!?!?!?

peace and love from up above y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls