the drill

jamie made a good point - read his comment to my last post - very insightful.

i was probably too simplistic in my assessment of the troubled man's condition.

well, after 2 days of excitement the only excitement today was of a road crew drilling into the alley right outside the window in my office.

at 9:00 i felt i was going to get homicidal if i stayed there any longer so i packed up some books and headed to starbucks to finish research for my sermon.

then it was home for lunch. jeanette came over - she's this awesome woman who is like a mentor to me. she came for lunch and prayed for us.

then i did some more work and rolled around with adam. it was nice to spend some longer time with him.

tomorrow - write the sermon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls